- This event has passed.
Bridge for Beginners
10th October 2016 @ 3:00 pm - 14th October 2016 @ 9:00 am
New for 2016! Do you want to learn how to play Bridge? Bruce & Janet have many years’ experience in teaching bridge and welcome anyone who would like to learn.
General Information About Your Stay At Parkside Guest House
- We ask guests to arrive from 3pm onwards on they day your stay begins. We cannot guarantee that rooms will be ready before this time.
- We ask guests to vacate their rooms by 9am on the day of departure.
- Meal times are variable dependent on the group; these will be displayed in the dining room on arrival. We have one sitting for Breakfast & Dinner being a Fellowship, eating together at the beginning and end of the day is an important part of our holidays.
- We have an excellent wine list available and also serve beer, lager and cider.
- Your host will meet you in the lounge on the day of you arrival to give you your room key and you can also find out which table you are seated on in the dining room.
- We have tea, coffee and biscuits in the lounge at 3.30pm where you can meet your fellow guests and we can answer any questions you may have.
- The putting and bowling green are available for use normally May to October.
- Information centres are situated by the front door and the office.